Charities, schools and all commercial insurance

Charities – SureAid donates 3%

 SureAid is very simple, click here to find out more.…..


Charities require specialist insurance to cover areas such as


Trustee and Governor indemnity

Public liability

Office contents including computers and records

Cyber and Data

Employers and volunteers liability

Fleet motor 

UK and overseas travel


SureAid will take the time to understand the way that your charity operates, carry out risk assessment,  make recommendations  and guide you regarding your insurance requirements 


To speak to one of our trained and experienced operators, please call

020 3773 3637